Get Help

NWFHA assists people who have experienced discrimination in housing because of a “protected class”: Race, National Origin, Religion, Sex/Gender/DV, Familial Status, Disability, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, or Military/Veteran Status

Fair Housing Issue

Learn More

Landlord Tenant Issue

If your housing issue does not involve discrimination because of a protected class but you need information about security deposits, repairs, tenancy terminations and evictions, rental assistance, section 8, or how to find housing.

Learn More

Not Sure?

Learn more about who is protected by fair housing.laws, types of properties and transactions covered, and who must comply with fair housing laws.

Learn More